One Lovely Blog Award

Friday, January 22, 2016


Thank you so much to Maura from The Messy Brunette for the nomination! She's such a creative person and a great source of inspiration too! I advise you to check her blog :)

The rules are as follow:

  1. Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  2. List the rules.
  3. Display the award on your post of the award.
  4. List seven facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts about me:

  1. I eat my fingernails and I hate how my hands look, so you'll never see a picture of my nails...I hide them!
  2. I'm an English teacher so besides crocheting and crafting I teach English.
  3. I cry every time I watch PS I love you.
  4. I'd love to study Interior Design.
  5. I have a Chinese tattoo on my belly.
  6. My nose, feet and hands are always cold!
  7. I have a dog called Monita. She was abandoned some months ago next to our house and we adopted her. She had mange and was in a very poor state of health but now, , she is perfectly fine and a very happy dog!
My nominees are:





You Might Also Like

18 comentarios

  1. Thank you so much for including my blog!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really like your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Great post and wonderful answers!
    Want to follow eachother on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know!

    Abbey xo
    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchísimas gracias por pensar en mi blog, me ha hecho mucha ilusión!! :-) :-) un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. felicidades por el premio te lo mereces!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice, I like it. Maybe we could follow each other :)
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Muchísimas gracias, Cintia, por acordarte de mi blog! Recojo el premio con mucha ilusión y espero que tú esté disfrutando también de él. Besoss y feliz fin de semana :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De nada! Me encantan todos tus proyectos! Esos posavasos japoneses son un sueño!!! Besos y feliz finde para vos también :)

      Delete
  7. Interesting blog! I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta tu blog!
    Tambien te sigo!
    un abrazo desde Venezuela <3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. followed back with gfc.
    and with bloglovin also, please follow me back in bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3995807/giveaway-dose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchísimas gracias por haber nominado a mi blog !!
    Abrazo enorme

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images